ISBAT University is a Private University accredited and recognized by NCHE Uganda. The University is located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Kampala, offering a variety of niche programmes. The University has baccalaureate concentrations, postgraduate offerings, and several professional certificate programs.
The University invites applications for various faculty positions:
The School has carved a niche for itself among the best B-Schools in the Eastern Africa, having been ranked consistently among the top private B-Schools in eastern Africa. ISBAT Faculty of Business and Commerce the oldest professional school of ISBAT University with accomplished full-time faculty; a host of articulation agreements with reputed universities worldwide; hundreds of recruiting partners; and an environment that is stimulating, experiential and conducive to learning.
1 .Management Faculty
2. Applied Economics Faculty
3. Hotel Management Faculty
The ICT and Engineering has been built on a strong foundation of achieving technological development through a curriculum that has high emphasis on design aspects of ICT and engineering. The university aims to become a top technology university in the country and Eastern Africa with global partnerships; real-world industry driven internships and project works; centers of excellence and incubation for cutting-edge R&D.
1. Computer Science Faculty
2. Electronics & Telecom Faculty
3. Multimedia & Animation Faculty (Apply Now)
1. Faculty for Engineering Chemistry - M.Sc. in Chemistry with ability to orient students in practical skills.
2. Faculty for Engineering Graphics - M.E. /M.S with adequate knowledge in Engineering Drawings, or Bachelor of Engineering with post graduate qualifications in CAD.
3. Cyber Security Faculty - M.Sc. in Cyber security with strong practical knowledge in cyber security, cyber forensics, ethical hacking, preferably with industry certification.
4. Faculty of Business and Commerce – M.B.A with Finance/ International Marketing with teaching skills/exposure in Quantitative techniques, Business law, Business Communications etc.
Send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org