The ISBAT Bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Management programme is a four (4) years course designed to produce professionals with firm academic and practical orientation in the tourism and hospitality industry. Specifically the programme aims to.
- To allow the students to develop competence in general hotel management
- To equip students with strong management and operational skills in hospitality business.
- To train professionals who are practically oriented for the industry.
- To prepare students for supervisory responsibilities in food and beverage operations and ability to carry out independent research in respective disciplines.
The minimum entry requirements for admission to a bachelor//'s degree program are :
(a)For direct entry -
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with 5 credits; and
- At least 2 principal passes at Uganda Advances Certificate of Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
(b) For mature age entry -
- 22 years of age and above; and
- Must have passed mature age entry examinations with 50% mark and above.
- Accommodation Manager
- Travel counsellor
- Customer service manager
- Events manager
- Hotel and resort manage